Leon Levy Foundation
Centre for Conservation Studies at Nagaur
19 February ― 30 March 2018
Please complete this electronically downloadable Word document, rename as LLFCC2018 YOUR LAST NAME and e-mail to:
The deadline for receipt of applications is Saturday 30 December 2017.
Short-listed candidates will be interviewed via Skype and decisions are expected to be made by 25 January 2018.
1. Contact Details
Please write a statement of up to 500 words long giving your reasons for applying for the conservation programme. Describe what you expect to gain from attending and how you expect it could be useful for your current or your intended conservation work. You may include further information to support your application. If you are currently in employment please confirm that you would be available to attend the entire programme (19 February – 30 March 2018).
3. English language proficiency
All courses are taught and examined in English.
If you have a degree that was taught and examined in English, please give details here:
If you have taken an English proficiency examination, please scan and e-mail the certificate and give details here:
If you have neither, please provide an indication of your level of proficiency.
4. Financial support for travel costs
There is some funding available to support travel costs. If you would like to apply for financial support, please indicate here the amount you are requesting and the mode of transport to and from Jodhpur.
5. Curriculum vitae (Please include as a separate attachment)
Limited to 2 pages in length :
Please provide a Curriculum vitae with your application that includes:
- Your name and contact details;
- Your educational background;
- Any conservation experience, including details of its length and nature of the experience; and
- The names and contact details (including email addresses) of two referees able to comment on your suitability for attending the programme.